This blog is devoted to my architectural sketching adventures and musings about the integration of architecture and sketching.
I hope not only to share my own on-location architectural sketches but provide tips and methodologies for sketching and understanding architecture.
Also, most importantly, I wish to explore ways in which, in a digital age, we can not only defend but
promote freehand sketching within the architectural profession.

Monday, January 4, 2016

UK Architectural Drawings



A little look at the architectural study drawings I did after my first trip to the UK in 2000 - read more over on my blog.
I also shared some of these drawings here .

8 comments:

  1. I really like this architectural drawings which is creative and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing with us.
    House Extensions London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello thank you for enlightening us with your knowledge sharing. Great beginning Very clear and helpful for beginners. Learn more about architecture join Best Architecture colleges in Pune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Designs is one of the leading 3D rendering service providers in Australia. We deliver the high quality 3D rendering for architectural, industrial, interior, product, medical, animation fields with our professional 3D renders.

    3D Architectural rendering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contact: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Number+1-8632310632 for loan offer,
    Mr Pedro enabled me to take advantage of an incredible opportunity to relocate and expand my business with his loan offer, at a pivotal time. The support I received from the Loan Firm Pedro working for it was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3D architectural drawings are an advanced form of architectural drawings that are created using computer software.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin